Saturday, March 6, 2010

Freaking out a bit.

Okay, so my surgery is in, like, eleven days, and I'm freaking out a tiny bit. I'm lloking at my feet, and as much as I hate them, I'm thinking, this surgery is going to put me through all this pain and inconvinence and weeks of not walking, to do what? Make my feet look more normal?
The only reason I'm doing this stupid thing is because my mom wanted me to, so I thought, why not?
Well, why not. I can think of a few reasons why not. Well, for one, I'll have two broken feet for 6-8 weeks. Not my idea of fun.
I'll also be giving up one of the freakiest things about me, my deformed feet.
Its weird, yes, I know. But I'm a teenager who prides myself on being different.
But, I'm kinda looking around and just going, how the hell will I be able to get around in a wheelchair in thiss house? Its very messy.
Oh well. Geuss I'll have to figure that out.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know when surgery is/was, but I send you good wishes. I was told to get surgery back when I was 13. I'm 37 now and my feet are finally hurting and I should get surgery. I have little kids, though, so I'll wait until they are older.
    I hope that all goes well. Remember, you are in charge of your health so speak up if you're not comfortable with a decision around you. You sound like a strong person. Keep enjoying your beautiful-different feet. I call mine Barbie doll feet- they have that lovely high arch just the same as Barbie :)
    Best wishes, Lenka

    ReplyDelete