Sunday, March 7, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

Went to go see the new Alice in Wonderland movie today. I love the Alice in Wonderland stories. The best adaption I've ever seen is the Alice syfy mini series.
Its awesome. But anyway, I went to the movie with my friend Sarah's dad and brother. And her, of course.
Her family is rich. I mean, seriously loaded. I don't see the money that much because I mostly see them at my cabin, which is on an island that has no electricity or all that many people, so there's not really a lot of stuff to spend money on. But today I tried to pay for my ticket, but her dad wouldn't take it. Then he bought me popcorn and a drink. Awesome. If you know any non-stuck up rich people, become friends with them. Just saying.
But I'm tired. Gonna go sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment