Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Con artist uncles and sleepless nights

Well, its 4:30am, I have to be at the hospital to see my surgeon at 9:45am, but I’m not tired. So instead I’m writing this, which I don’t think anyone is reading. Oh well. I write for myself, as cheesy as that sounds. Like a band saying they don’t care if they don’t make it, although some bands really don’t care.
But most bands that say that are lying, which is okay. I’m not religious, and I don’t believe in a giant man in the sky who will punish you for lying, because that would not explain how so many cons never get caught or even pursued. And if you think that isn’t true, I know of one.
In case, if anyone is actually reading this, you didn`t read the title of this post, that con would be my uncle. He is incapable of not making people trust him, so they give him money. Then he takes it and they realize that he really is a con, and they stop liking him, and they join my mothers side.
His own sister. Years ago, he lived in the house her and my step dad used to live in, but once they moved because it wasn`t big enough for me and my little sister and them, they rented it out to him. Well, his friend fell asleep with a lit cigarette, and burned the damn thing down. And he took money from us. Lets just say my mom is not fond of him.
I don't know why this came up. I`m just not sleeping, actually waiting for five because at five I can watch another episode of the third season of Gray`s Anatomy.
What a stupid show. Actually, you know what, I simply saw its stupid because I feel stupid admitting to people that I watch something like that. Something normalish for me to watch. But, its not stupid. It is awesome.
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. At 9:45am. Ì will most likely be very tired, and that might help, because at the appointment they will take off the casts I have on both feet, will wash and clean the cuts they made on my feet in surgery, and check and the pieces of metal sticking out of my feet. It will hurt. And being very very tired may help that. I will also take my iPod.
I know it will hurt, not just because I always expect worst case scenario, which I do, but because they insist on doing this EVERY WEEK. Ugh. I hate using caps lock but I don't know any other way to express raising my voice. But I`m not yelling, simply raising my voice.
But anyway, I am tired. But I`m not going to sleep, so not goodnight, to the posably nonexsistant people.

No comments:

Post a Comment