Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shoes and Standing

I stood up. For half a second. Then I fell over. Now my feet hurt.
Yet another thing that's taking longer than the doctors said it would.
I have come to the decision my doctor is stupid. No offense to him.
But seriously. Half the things that come out of his mouth turn out to be wrong. Plus, now that I have my casts off and I'm looking at my feet, I think he moved the tendoin in the wrong one. Seriously.

On the upside, he was also wrong about my feet getting bigger after the surgery. Because I tried on an old pair of shoes, and my feet are still the same size, which, depending on the brand of shoes, is anywhere from size 3 to 5. I like having small feet.
Also, I don't need new shoes, which is nice. I could use more shoes (I have a pair of crocs, a pair of army boots, and a pair of flipflops), but I don't need them.
So thats good.

...I'm gonna try and stand up again.

2 comments:

  1. Boo - long recovery.
    Yay - you don't have to buy a new shoe wardrobe!
    And *envy* that you can wear flip flops. You are a CMT supastar to pull off that feat. (Pun totally intended! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, its like a special pair made of, like, that space foam they use in beds. I stole them from a friend :P

    ReplyDelete