Monday, January 17, 2011

Not dead

Although some might guess that I've died from the lack of updates on here, but I'm not. Obviously, since I'm updating right now.
Things have been... interesting. My stepdad has a job, so he actually leaves the house, and my moms been picking up a bunch of shifts, and winter break is over, so my sister's are back at school, which leaves me with an empty house for several hours everyday, pretty much.
Which is nice, but not as nice when you realize I can barely walk most of the time and I actually have to do things for myself.
Gosh, that sounds really spoiled-bratish, doesn't it? But, I mean; I walk five feet and my legs are shaking so bad and my feet feel like they're rebreaking themselves. So, yeah, I enjoy people getting me things so I don't have to stand up.
On that note, my mom actually pulled something in her leg a few weeks back, and she couldn't walk for nearly a week. So about half way through this, she looks up at me, and says 'I know I can be hard on you about you never doing anything, and I really apoligize for that. Because now I understand what its like to be in pain just walking, and I really don't want to do anything.'
Which is funny, because my mom has been really suportive of me even before we had a diagnosis. But she had been getting fed up with me latly, since I started walking again after the surgery. I think she just really expected the surgery to basically cure most of my problems, and... yeah, no, it didn't. Actually, I'm worse off now than before.
Can I ask a question? Who steals a wheelchair? Because someone stole my spare wheelchair. WTF?
Hmmm... what else... Oh, I had an EEG because ever since Halloween I've been twitching uncontrolably unless I take lorazapam twice a day. Apparently, this isn't supposed to happen.
Everyone who is reading this must go and look up Regina Spektor. She is a singer, she is awesome.
Also, Rebecca Drysdale has put in her part to the 'It Gets Better' campaighn. You know, the one thats trying to get gay teens to stop killing themselves? Yeah. She made a rap and a music video for it, and its brilliant. Look it up on youtube. It Gets Better - Rebecca Drysdale. Unless your homophobic, in which case, could you please kindly stop reading my blog? Because I'm homophobicphobic.
Anyways. I'm off.
Oh! Wait. Everyone must check out the TV show Chuck. Brilliant.
Okay, now I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment