Monday, January 31, 2011

Proof that even if I can't walk everyday, I know enough crazy people that I'll never be able to be bored for long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPYw86meVaU&feature=BF&list=ULiYXYAazs8OI&index=10
Thats the link to a Ninja movie which I am the camerawoman/director/coustume designer of. This movie is proof that even though my brain is too messed up to deal with leaving my house for anything other than doctor's appointments, my legs and feet are too messed up to walk more than a block, and I really don't have a life, as long as you have insane people wandering through your house, you will never get bored.

This is actually on my friend's blog, but it was shot in my basement, with help from random people we found wandering around my house.
No, not seriously. Although, most of the time, there are random people in my basement. That's why I never go down there.
Well, the random people and the troll.

Back to the video. Watch it! Go, go! Watch, laugh, like, add, reveiw... Please.

2 comments:

  1. Really appreciate this post; check out www.bernslife.com. I met her last night at an educational program on my mission of creating awareness of CMT for podiatrists and helping to improve the life of all with CMT. She was incredible inspiration for all with such positive attitude.

    Hal Ornstein, DPM, FASPS, FAPWCA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why aren't you still writing? Would love to hear more. I have just started a new blog http://job6-3.blogspot.com/ I am dealing with CMT also along with depression and other assorted issues.
    http://job6-3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete